June 22, 2010

#2 Update: Photoshop Workshop for July

Photoshop Workshop will start the Week of July 5th.
Monday or Tuesday- 5:30 to 7:30
1st class:  July 5 or 6th
2nd class: July 12 or 13th
3rd class: July 19 or 20
4th class: July 26 or 27

If you pay in advance with paypal you will receive the option to alternate days as need be and come to extra classes just to practice and explore! This would help me get a good solid head count! The cost for all four classes is $100. Remember you can also choose just a few for $25 a class if that works better I just need the commitment before I leave New York.


PayPal Instructions: Sign into your Paypal account and send payment to the email address: Awesometravel@aol.com

Please Sign Up: by emailing me with the dates you are coming and your phone number. My email is liverson2@gmail.com

No comments: